Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder’s relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
The Corporate Communications team comprises strategic communications specialists who effectively communicate and promote the work of SIF - and how our programmes bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change.
We seek an experienced public relations & marketing communications specialist who is adept at developing and implementing integrated communication plans. He/she is someone who thrives on engaging the media as a partner – promoting good editorials and developing strong engagement strategies with various media platforms. He/she must be passionate about the power of communication through multiple platforms and demonstrate strong capability to execute campaigns through these channels.
- Able to create, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that include public relations, public outreach and other marketing activities
- Experienced in organising events including press briefings, exhibitions, and press visit programmes
- Excellent writing skills with strong ability to adopt different styles to engage different audiences
- Manage media campaigns to build SIF’s brand equity in the local and international market
- Any other duties assigned by the Head
- Degree holder or above with minimum five years of relevant experience
- Strong communications specialist with good analytical skills
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of communications responsibilities
- International experience with strong network of media contactors is an added advantage
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholders' relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
- Maintain office areas and facilities
- Work closely with vendors and the building management to ensure office effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage inventory of office equipment and assets
- Manage insurance coverage and renewal of office equipment
- Manage centralized purchasing, maintenance repair and operations procurement
- Provide administrative support for corporate meetings and events
- Diploma and above
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good organisational skills
- Team-oriented approach to work
- Good communications skills – written and spoken
- Good people skills
- IT savvy
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for strategic and corporate planning, and budget management. Finance fosters good corporate governance and stewardship through adherence to industry best practices and statutory requirements, and on-target budget utilization.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the monthly closing process which includes the preparation of journals, programme budget monitoring and variance analysis. You will assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as well as the review and implementation of internal controls and compliance matters. You will drive process improvement for accounting processes and liaise with statutory and internal auditors on audit matters.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience, with 1 year in supervisory position
- Experience with public sector financial procedures will be an advantage
- Team player with strong initiatives, analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Knowledge of ACCPAC accounting software or equivalent
The Programmes Division runs a suite of programmes designed to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Cultural Exchange programmes, we connect communities through the arts, visits and dialogues, sharing insights that build greater international understanding and fostering collaborations for a better world.
As a Manager / Senior Manager, you will be required to lead and manage a team to initiate, plan and implement programmes in the area of Cultural Exchange.
You will engage with artists, thought leaders, industry experts and key decision makers, and manage international visit programmes, dialogues and cultural initiatives that enhance cross-cultural understanding and open avenues for collaboration and strengthening of ties between Singapore and world communities - at the people to people level.
- Degree holder in international relations / marketing / humanities or mass communication
- Between 5 and 8 years of relevant experience in the areas of international relations / marketing / communications as well as partnership development and management
- Keen interest in culture and current affairs is required
- Strong team player who is highly motivated, meticulous and resourceful with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English with a strong understanding of intercultural communications and engagement
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage to liaise with international stakeholders
- Previous international experience will be considered (such as overseas stint or high-level experience working with overseas stakeholders)