Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for strategic and corporate planning, and budget management. Finance fosters good corporate governance and stewardship through adherence to industry best practices and statutory requirements, and on-target budget utilisation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Finance department including review of journal entries, bank reconciliation and balance sheet schedules
- Ensure effective internal controls and proper financial records and procedures are adhered to, including maintaining accuracy of budgeting, invoicing and accounting expenditures
- Prepare, analyse and present the annual budget, collate data for quarterly presentation to stakeholders, liaise with internal and statutory auditors and implementing audit recommendations
- Prepare updates to the Audit Committee, Investment Committee, Executive Committee and Board of Governors on financial and corporate governance issues
- Manage internal stakeholders on financial and budgetary matters
- Degree holder in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience, with 2 years in a supervisory position
- Experience with public sector financial procedures will be an advantage
- Team player with strong initiative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Knowledge of ACCPAC accounting software or equivalent
The Programmes Division runs programmes to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Volunteer Cooperation programmes, we build networks between Singapore and Asia through SIF volunteers whose work contribute to positive and sustainable development in Asian communities.
- Provide administrative support for the Volunteer Cooperation department
- Support the execution of overseas community development projects
- Coordinate logistics and activities relating to execution of projects, and working with various host partners, volunteers, vendors and suppliers
- Provide and ensure accurate data entry into various data management systems
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by Head, Volunteer Cooperation
- Diploma holder or above
- At least a year of relevant experience in providing administrative support, project coordination and overseas community development work
- Good problem solving and communication skills - with proficiency in writing
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
- People-oriented and able to work well in a team
- IT savvy and experienced with data entry
The Citizen Ambassador Relations team comprises alumni management and marketing communications specialists who effectively build and steward our community of Citizen Ambassadors. They also promote the work of SIF in bringing people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change.
- Manage the recruitment, stewardship and training of volunteers
- Arrange and/or lead volunteer trips to support SIF projects outside of Singapore
- Manage the administrative and logistical needs of volunteers and their assignments
- Assist in the assessment of process improvements and recommendations for various engagement initiatives
- Manage and maintain alumni database
- Assist in organising, planning and executing networking events and roadshows
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent stakeholder and alumni management skills
- Database management experience
- Good administrative and event planning/management skills
- Excellent communications skills
The Programmes Division runs programmes to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Cultural Exchange programmes, we connect communities through the arts, visits and dialogues, sharing insights that build greater international understanding and fostering collaborations for a better world.
- Initiate, plan, manage and implement people-to-people exchange programmes
- Contribute to growing the unit's portfolio in arts and culture, thought leadership, alumni and international community engagement
- Engage with artists, thought leaders and decision makers
- Manage international visit programmes, dialogues and cultural initiatives
- Degree holder with three years of experience in international relations, cultural diplomacy outreach, programme and partnership development, and/or management
- Keen interest in culture and current affairs
- Team player who is highly motivated, resourceful, analytical and meticulous
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder relations skills across cultures
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage