Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Programmes Division runs programmes to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Volunteer Cooperation programmes, we build networks between Singapore and Asia through SIF volunteers whose work contribute to positive and sustainable development in Asian communities.
- Engage stakeholders, build partnerships and grow projects for positive impact on communities, in alignment with SIF's country strategy
- Lead and manage all aspects of project scoping and implementation, including budget, resourcing, volunteer management, programme audits and project launches and closure
- Manage all partners and volunteers according to organisational processes to execute projects and meet commitments
- Ensure project deliverables are met and prepare management reports
- Degree holder or above with at least five years of experience in project and budget management
- Keen interest or experience in overseas community development work
- Good communication, problem solving and administration skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and across diverse cultures
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to travel regularly
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder's relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
The Corporate Communications team comprises strategic communications specialists who effectively communicate and promote the work of SIF - and how our programmes bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change.
- Create, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that include public relations, public outreach and other marketing activities
- Plan and organise events including press briefings, exhibitions and press visit programmes
- Manage media and online influencers engagement initiatives to build SIF’s brand equity in the local and international market
- Any other duties assigned by the Head, Communications
- Degree holder with minimum eight years of relevant experience
- Strong communications specialist with good analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills with strong ability to adopt different styles to engage different audiences
- International experience with strong network of media contacts
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an added advantage
The Citizen Ambassador Relations team comprises alumni management and marketing communications specialists who effectively build and steward our community of Citizen Ambassadors. They also promote the work of SIF in bringing people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change.
- Manage the recruitment, stewardship and training of volunteers
- Arrange and/or lead volunteer trips to support SIF projects outside of Singapore
- Manage the administrative and logistical needs of volunteers and their assignments
- Assist in the assessment of process improvements and recommendations for various engagement initiatives
- Manage and maintain alumni database
- Assist in organising, planning and executing networking events and roadshows
- Degree holder with minimum three years of relevant experience
- Excellent stakeholder and alumni management skills
- Database management experience
- Good administrative and event planning/management skills
- Excellent communications skills
The Programmes Division runs programmes to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Cultural Exchange programmes, we connect communities through the arts, visits and dialogues, sharing insights that build greater international understanding and fostering collaborations for a better world.
- Initiate, plan, manage and implement people-to-people exchange programmes
- Contribute to growing the unit's portfolio in arts and culture, thought leadership, alumni and international community engagement
- Engage with artists, thought leaders and decision makers
- Manage international visit programmes, dialogues and cultural initiatives
- Degree holder with three to eight years of experience in international relations, cultural diplomacy outreach, programme and partnership development, and/or management
- Keen interest in culture and current affairs
- Team player who is highly motivated, resourceful, analytical and meticulous
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder relations skills across cultures
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage