Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Programmes Division runs a suite of programmes designed to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Cultural Exchange programmes, we connect communities through the arts, visits and dialogues, sharing insights that build greater international understanding and fostering collaborations for a better world.
As a Manager / Senior Manager, you will be required to lead and manage a team to initiate, plan and implement programmes in the area of Cultural Exchange.
You will engage with artists, thought leaders, industry experts and key decision makers, and manage international visit programmes, dialogues and cultural initiatives that enhance cross-cultural understanding and open avenues for collaboration and strengthening of ties between Singapore and world communities - at the people to people level.
- Degree holder in international relations / marketing / humanities or mass communication
- Between 5 and 8 years of relevant experience in the areas of international relations / marketing / communications as well as partnership development and management
- Keen interest in culture and current affairs is required
- Strong team player who is highly motivated, meticulous and resourceful with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English with a strong understanding of intercultural communications and engagement
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage to liaise with international stakeholders
- Previous international experience will be considered (such as overseas stint or high-level experience working with overseas stakeholders)