Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
We value diversity in our workforce. And diversity at our organisation means fostering a workplace where individual differences and abilities are recognised, appreciated, respected and treated in ways that fully develop and utilise each person's talents and strengths. We are therefore commited to offering career opportunities to all candidates regardless of age, gender, religion, marital status, disability and other socio-economic background.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Programme Division runs programmes to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through the Good Business programmes, we nurture a network of changemakers, such as social entrepreneurs from different nationalities, by enabling and equipping them to embark on social enterprises in Singapore and beyond, contributing to positive change.
- Plan and execute Good Business initiatives
- Manage Young Social Enterprise programme and participants, including publicity efforts
- Be the main liaison with relevant agencies on matters pertaining to social entrepreneurship
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years' experience
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship scene
- Able to plan and execute events
- Meticulous with strong attention to details
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS applications, especially MS Excel
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder’s relations, human resource development, IT services and office management. The Human Resource team provides specialist support to build people capability and capacity to deliver on planned changes.
- Deliver on employee value proposition to differentiate SIF as an employer of choice in the non-profit sector, engage employees and align with business strategy
- Recruit the best-fit candidates to achieve SIF’s mission and goals
- Implement the SIF competency framework and talent management initiatives
- Manage employee communications and welfare for a motivated and engaged workforce
- Manage daily HR operations based on established organisational policies and procedures, and in compliance with the Employment Act
- Manage and coordinate office facilities, equipment and systems to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Degree holder with minimum five years of experience in human resource development and office management
- Conversant with local employment regulations such as the Employment Act
- Competent in HR development – including learning and development, employee engagement and talent management
- Strong in HR operations
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Professional and objective, with positive mindset and work attitude
- Meticulous and thorough, with attention to details
- Resourceful and able to think outside the box
- IT-literate and proficient in MS Office applications
The Programmes Division runs programmes to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Volunteer Cooperation programmes, we build networks between Singapore and Asia through SIF volunteers whose work contribute to positive and sustainable development in Asian communities.
- Provide administrative support for the execution of overseas community project
- Coordinate logistics and work with various stakeholders
- Assist in carrying out pre-departure orientation for volunteers
- Provide data entry into various data management systems
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by Assistant Head, Volunteer Cooperation
- Diploma holder or above
- At least three years of relevant experience in providing administrative support, project coordination and overseas community development work
- Good problem solving and communication skills - with proficiency in writing
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
- People-oriented and able to work well in a team
- IT savvy and experienced with data entry