Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder’s relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
- Manage and implement SIF’s IT strategy
- Conduct IT and business process analysis
- Develop IT capability requirements
- Manage IT budget and all IT procurement activities
- Establish and maintain critical business services to support SIF’s purpose and goals
- Implement disaster recovery plans aligned with SIF’s business continuity plan
- Manage on premise and cloud infrastructure
- Maintain information security and availability, including SIF’s compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act
- Manage IT projects
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in IT strategy and planning, business analysis, change management as well as IT asset and vendor management
- Knowledge in Microsoft (MS) Windows server administration and configuration
- Knowledge in Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003-2016 and Windows 7-10)
- Knowledge in Shadow Protect Backup and Symantec End Point Protection
- Knowledge in administration and/or usage of MS CRM, MS SharePoint, MS SQL Database and Windows IIS
- Experience in managing on premise infrastructure and Cloud (Infrastructure as a Service, Platforms as a Service) hybrid environments
- Certification in MCSA or MCSE in the appropriate areas are preferable
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for strategic and corporate planning, partnership development and budget management. Finance fosters good corporate governance and stewardship through adherence to industry best practices and statutory requirements, and on-target budget utilization.
As Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Processing of payments will include cheques/TT/DD issuing and updating of spreadsheet on bank payments whilst receivables duties include preparing receipt vouchers and e-invoices for grant receivable and reimbursement of expenses. You will assist in checking of payment vouchers and account codes, preparing receipt vouchers for incoming funds, and updating Balance Sheet Schedules. You will also be responsible for ensuring adherence to staff benefits guidelines, account code & process payment as well as correct data entry of invoices, payment and incoming funds into ACCPAC.
- At least 1 year experience in similar capacity
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of ACCPAC accounting software or equivalent <li style="\\"margin-left:" 0.5in;\\"=""> Singaporean
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for strategic and corporate planning, and budget management. Finance fosters good corporate governance and stewardship through adherence to industry best practices and statutory requirements, and on-target budget utilization.
As Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department including review of journal entries, bank reconciliation and balance sheet schedules. You will ensure effective internal controls and proper financial records and procedures are adhered to, including maintaining accuracy of budgeting, invoicing and accounting expenditures. You will prepare, analyse and present the annual budget, collate data for quarterly presentation to stakeholders, liaise with internal and statutory auditors and implementing audit recommendations. You are also required to prepare updates to the Audit Committee, Investment Committee, Executive Committee and Board of Governors on financial and corporate governance issues. Apart from this, you will manage internal stakeholders on financial and budgetary matters.
- At least 5 years working experience, with 2 years in supervisory position
- Team player with strong initiatives, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and verbal English
The Programmes Division runs a suite of programmes designed to bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through Cultural Exchange programmes, we connect communities through the arts, visits and dialogues, sharing insights that build greater international understanding and fostering collaborations for a better world.
As a Manager / Senior Manager, you will be required to lead and manage a team to initiate, plan and implement programmes in the area of Cultural Exchange.
You will engage with artists, thought leaders, industry experts and key decision makers, and manage international visit programmes, dialogues and cultural initiatives that enhance cross-cultural understanding and open avenues for collaboration and strengthening of ties between Singapore and world communities - at the people to people level.
- Degree holder in international relations / marketing / humanities or mass communication
- Between 5 and 8 years of relevant experience in the areas of international relations / marketing / communications as well as partnership development and management
- Keen interest in culture and current affairs is required
- Strong team player who is highly motivated, meticulous and resourceful with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English with a strong understanding of intercultural communications and engagement
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage to liaise with international stakeholders
- Previous international experience will be considered (such as overseas stint or high-level experience working with overseas stakeholders)