Arts for Good
Fellowship in 2018/19
In this edition, the fellowship will focus on exploring how the arts can be harnessed to empower youth in our communities.
What’s happening now?
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! If you are an artist, arts administrator, educator or programmer with a social welfare organisation with an interest in harnessing the arts towards positive social change, apply today!
Each year, fellows participate in a three-step programme, including webinars and two exchange programmes to two global cities.
The fellowship timeline for 2018/19 at a glance:
Apply now and be part of the Fellowship!
Be a Fellow
Apply for the fellowship at the link here!
Join us if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all segments of the programme
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
For more information, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
Be a Partner
Join us to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem!
- Support the Fellowship as a network, content or logistics partner.
Write to us at email@example.com to partner with us.
- Contact the Cultural Exchange Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SIF’s Arts for Good initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporean artists and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change.
Passionate Youths Find Their Footing in Social Entrepreneurship through YSE
The Young Social Entrepreneurs programme kickstarted its ninth edition with a four-day Workshop that took international youth participants on a learning journey designed to inspire, equip and enable them to grow into successful agents of change.
Joining Hands for Safer Pregnancies, Healthier Babies
Three-year Singapore-Tamil Nadu partnership comes to a fruitful close after having trained 1,000 healthcare professionals and benefiting 100,000 pregnant mothers across the southern Indian state.
Going Together, Going Further
29 international participants reconvened for the Artists for a Better World Study Visit in Kuala Lumpur where they gained insights on how diverse stakeholders can further boost the impact of harnessing Arts for Good.
Enhancing Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Services Programme in Surabaya
Some 200 Indonesian healthcare workers in Surabaya, Indonesia have been equipped with enhanced knowledge and skills to assess, treat and manage child and adolescent patients with emotional and behavioural issues. This follows a two-year...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.