Arts for Good
The SIF’s Arts for Good initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporean artists and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change.
We believe that arts and culture can aid sustainable development, particularly in fostering inclusive communities, promoting sustainable urban living and enabling livelihood.
Through our programmes, Singaporeans and world communities are brought together to promote awareness of social issues, share best practices in harnessing arts and culture for social change, and enable action for positive impact.
- Arts & Disability International Conference 2018 (22 - 23 March 2018 | Singapore)
- Artists for a Better World (October 2017 to February 2018 | Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Songs from the Heart of Kupang (January to October 2017 | Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Causeway EXchange - Arts & Healing (22 - 24 September 2017 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Arts & Disability Forum: Sharing Perspectives, Enabling Opportunities (20 – 21 April 2017) │ Singapore
- Arts Therapy Humanitarian Mission (February to November 2016 | Erbil, Kurdistan)
- Art of Sustainability (March 2016 - September 2016 | Singapore / Shanghai, China)
- The Kupang Project (April 2015 - May 2016 | Kupang, Indonesia)
- Empowering Communities Through Arts Education (7 - 14 May 2016 | Tamil Nadu, India)
- CHAIRITY: Art and Design Against Cancer (1 - 27 April 2016 | Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Unseen: Shift Lab KL (December 2015 - April 2016 | Singapore / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Play Me, I'm Yours (March - April 2016 | Singapore)
Celebrating an Inclusive World through the Arts
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is honoured to have received the Patron of the Arts Award 2017 for the sixth consecutive year. We share this achievement with our partners, donors, Citizen Ambassadors and international friends who...
Speech by Mr David Chong, SIF Governor, at the Launch of the Art of Sustainability Exhibition in Shanghai, China
Welcome Remarks by Ms Anita Fam, SIF Governor, at the Launch of the Arts & Disability Forum 2016
Minister Yaacob Ibrahim’s Visit to Water for Life Project in Siem Reap
Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information Dr Yaacob Ibrahim visited the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Water for Life project in the Prasat Bakong district in Siem Reap on 30 November 2017. His visit, to see...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.