Arts for Good
The SIF’s Arts for Good initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporean artists and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change.
We believe that arts and culture can aid sustainable development, particularly in fostering inclusive communities, promoting sustainable urban living and enabling livelihood.
Through our programmes, Singaporeans and world communities are brought together to promote awareness of social issues, share best practices in harnessing arts and culture for social change, and enable action for positive impact.
• Arts & Disability Forum 2017 (April 2016 | Singapore)
- Arts Therapy Humanitarian Mission (February to November 2016 | Erbil, Kurdistan)
- Art of Sustainability (March 2016 - September 2016 | Singapore / Shanghai, China)
- Causeway EXchange - Arts & Healing (7 - 13 September 2016 | Singapore)
- The Kupang Project (April 2015 - May 2016 | Kupang, Indonesia)
- Empowering Communities Through Arts Education (7 - 14 May 2016 | Tamil Nadu, India)
- CHAIRITY: Art and Design Against Cancer (1 - 27 April 2016 | Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Unseen: Shift Lab KL (December 2015 - April 2016 | Singapore / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Play Me, I'm Yours (March - April 2016 | Singapore)
Arts & Disability Forum 2016: Sharing Perspectives, Enabling Opportunities (29 - 31 March 2016 | Singapore)
The Singapore International Foundation Launches a New Initiative to Leverage the Arts for Good
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) today announced the launch of a new Arts for Good initiative, centred on harnessing the value of arts and culture in connecting Singaporeans and world communities for positive social change.
The Physiotherapy Education Upgrade Project, Vientiane City, Lao PDR
“The Physiotherapy Education Upgrade Project” is another milestone in the 20 year friendship between SIF and communities in Laos to uplift lives and build enduring friendships for a better world.
Meet some of our Citizen Ambassadors who make friends for a better world and inspire others to do the same. Without them, we would not be able to do what we do. We celebrate their work and how they connect for change.