Arts for Good
The SIF’s Arts for Good initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporean artists and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change.
We believe that arts and culture can aid sustainable development, particularly in fostering inclusive communities, promoting sustainable urban living and enabling livelihood.
Through our programmes, Singaporeans and world communities are brought together to promote awareness of social issues, share best practices in harnessing arts and culture for social change, and enable action for positive impact.
• Arts Therapy Humanitarian Mission (February - November 2016 | Singapore)
- Art of Sustainability (March 2016 - September 2016 | Singapore / Shanghai, China)
- Causeway EXchange - Arts & Healing (7 - 13 September 2016 | Singapore)
- The Kupang Project (April 2015 - May 2016 | Kupang, Indonesia)
- Empowering Communities Through Arts Education (7 - 14 May 2016 | Tamil Nadu, India)
- CHAIRITY: Art and Design Against Cancer (1 - 27 April 2016 | Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Unseen: Shift Lab KL (December 2015 - April 2016 | Singapore / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Play Me, I'm Yours (March - April 2016 | Singapore)
Arts & Disability Forum 2016: Sharing Perspectives, Enabling Opportunities (29 - 31 March 2016 | Singapore)
The Singapore International Foundation Launches a New Initiative to Leverage the Arts for Good
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) today announced the launch of a new Arts for Good initiative, centred on harnessing the value of arts and culture in connecting Singaporeans and world communities for positive social change.
YSE Pitching for Change 2016
Young changemakers at the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Pitching for Change 2016 event share how collaborative networks are important for any social enterprise
Through our series of SIF Connects! events overseas, we reconnect with Friends of Singapore through the sharing of Singapore insights on culture, innovation and social development, to promote understanding and collaborations between Singaporeans...