Arts for Good
CausewayEXchange - Arts and Healing
22 - 24 September 2017 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Professionals in the arts, medical and social sectors from Singapore and Malaysia came together to explore the role of the arts in the field of therapy and medicine through this year’s Arts and Healing programme under the CausewayEXchange platform in Kuala Lumpur.
- Concert in the Dark on 22 Sep 2017: a performance by musicians and comedians from Singapore and Malaysia in absolute darkness for audiences to gain insights into the world of those with visual impairment.
- Healing through Arts on 23 Sep 2017: a forum on arts, therapy and healing, music performance and workshops with art therapists from Singapore and Malaysia.
- How Singapore Got Its Name on 23 and 24 Sep 2017: a workshop followed by a sensory-friendly performance that narrates the founding of Singapore.
The Singapore International Foundation once again supported this series of projects to harness the arts and culture for positive social change within our communities as a main partner, together with the Singapore High Commission in Kuala Lumpur. This edition was co-organised by DMR Productions and Global Cultural Alliance, with support from the National Arts Council of Singapore.
- Contact the Cultural Exchange Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for updates on future events with our corporate newsletter
The SIF’s Arts for Good initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporean artists and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change.
Minister Yaacob Ibrahim’s Visit to Water for Life Project in Siem Reap
Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information Dr Yaacob Ibrahim visited the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Water for Life project in the Prasat Bakong district in Siem Reap on 30 November 2017. His visit, to see...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.