Arts for Good
CausewayEXchange - Arts and Healing
22 - 24 September 2017 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Professionals in the arts, medical and social sectors from Singapore and Malaysia will come together to explore the role of the arts in the field of therapy and medicine through this year’s Arts and Healing programme under the CausewayEXchange platform in Kuala Lumpur.
- Concert in the Dark on 22 Sep 2017: a performance by musicians and comedians from Singapore and Malaysia in absolute darkness for audiences to gain insights into the world of those with visual impairment.
- Healing through Arts on 23 Sep 2017: a forum on arts, therapy and healing, music performance and workshops with art therapists from Singapore and Malaysia.
- How Singapore Got Its Name on 23 and 24 Sep 2017: a workshop followed by a sensory-friendly performance that narrates the founding of Singapore.
The Singapore International Foundation is once again supporting this series of projects to harness the arts and culture for positive social change within our communities as a main partner, together with the Singapore High Commission in Kuala Lumpur. This edition is co-organised by DMR Productions and Global Cultural Alliance, with support from the National Arts Council of Singapore.
These projects are part of the SIF’s Arts for Good initiative, which seeks to promote awareness of social issues, share best practices and enable action for positive social impact through the arts.
Read more on 2016 Arts and Healing programme
- Contact the Cultural Exchange Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for updates on future events with our corporate newsletter
The SIF’s Arts for Good initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporean artists and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change.
Get your tickets!
The Singapore International Foundation Launches a New Initiative to Leverage the Arts for Good
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) today announced the launch of a new Arts for Good initiative, centred on harnessing the value of arts and culture in connecting Singaporeans and world communities for positive social change.
Songs from the Heart of Kupang
Indonesian and Singaporean artists came together to effect positive change through The Kupang Project, a year-long collaboration in 2016 under the SIF Arts for Good initiative. The artists collaborated to introduce arts-based activities into the...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.