Visits & Insights
We host policy makers, opinion multipliers, decision makers and thought leaders from different countries on a regular basis to strengthen mutual understanding and people-to-people ties. These visits are aimed at facilitating a discussion on our economic, foreign and security policies with Singapore leaders, while providing a better understanding of Singapore’s perspective on regional and global developments. We connect members of the global community with those in Singapore to facilitate an exchange of ideas that can leadto greater understanding, strong connections and inspire change.
- The Raffles Programme hosts Japanese senior officials.
- The Republic of Korea Directors-General Visit Programme hosts South Korean senior officials.
- The United States Congressional Staff Members Visit Programme hosts Congressional Staffers from different states.
- The Journalist Visit Programme hosts journalists from the United States, Europe, China, Indonesia and India.
- The SIF-IBF-IPA Study Visit to Singapore is a bi-annual programme hosting Indonesian scholars from Indonesia Bright Foundation (IBF) and Indonesian Professionals’ Association in Singapore (IPA)
Jami Burgess’ first visit here inspired her to think of ways her country, the United States, could work with Singapore to effect change for the greater good.
Singapore Magazine, Issue 2015 July-September - Read More
We run Visits & Insights programmes for policy leaders, decision-makers and opinion-multipliers to strengthen international understanding and inspire action for good. World communities are introduced to Singapore's policy innovations and way of life, to gain understanding of Singapore and increase opportunities for cross-cultural collaborations.
Get Into the Act!
International Volunteer Day Celebrations
Networks for Social Impact in the Business of Doing Good
Young changemakers at the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Pitching for Change 2016 event share how collaborative networks are important for any social enterprise
25 Years of Building Enduring Global Friendships for a Better World
To mark its silver jubilee in 2016, the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Patron and President of Singapore Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam launched a commemorative book at its 25th anniversary dinner on August 26.
The Physiotherapy Education Upgrade Project, Vientiane City, Lao PDR
“The Physiotherapy Education Upgrade Project” is another milestone in the 20 year friendship between SIF and communities in Laos to uplift lives and build enduring friendships for a better world.
Meet some of our Citizen Ambassadors who make friends for a better world and inspire others to do the same. Without them, we would not be able to do what we do. We celebrate their work and how they connect for change.