Visits & Insights
We host policy makers, opinion multipliers, decision makers and thought leaders from different countries on a regular basis to strengthen mutual understanding and people-to-people ties. These visits are aimed at facilitating a discussion on our economic, foreign and security policies with Singapore leaders, while providing a better understanding of Singapore’s perspective on regional and global developments. We connect members of the global community with those in Singapore to facilitate an exchange of ideas that can lead to greater understanding, strong connections and inspire change.
- The Raffles Programme hosts Japanese senior officials.
- The Republic of Korea Directors-General Visit Programme hosts South Korean senior officials.
- The United States Congressional Staff Members Visit Programme hosts Congressional Staffers from different states.
- The Journalist Visit Programme hosts journalists from the United States, Europe, China, Indonesia and India.
- The SIF-IBF-IPA Study Visit to Singapore is a bi-annual programme hosting Indonesian scholars from Indonesia Bright Foundation (IBF) and Indonesian Professionals’ Association in Singapore (IPA)
Member of Parliament Ang Hin Kee hosted Japanese delegates from the 23rd Raffles Programme during a Meet-The-People session in his constituency. View
The Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities hosted dialogue sessions for Japanese delegates from the Raffles Programme.
- 23rd Raffles Programme. View
- 22nd Raffles Programme. View
- 21st Raffles Programme. View
- Fireside chat with the 30th US Congressional Staff Members Delegation hosted by then-Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office, Second Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Second Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Grace Fu. View
Jami Burgess’ first visit here inspired her to think of ways her country, the United States, could work with Singapore to effect change for the greater good.
Singapore Magazine, Issue 2015 July-September - Read More
We run Visits & Insights programmes for policy leaders, decision-makers and opinion-multipliers to strengthen international understanding and inspire action for good. World communities are introduced to Singapore's policy innovations and way of life, to gain understanding of Singapore and increase opportunities for cross-cultural collaborations.
Celebrating Friendships for a Better World
SIF Connects! Singapore saw over 100 international participants rekindle longstanding ties with the Singaporean community while gaining new insights of the country’s culture and social innovation landscape.
Working Together To Raise the Level of Teaching Mathematics & Science in Mumbai
Three-year SIF-Parikrma partnership kickstarts a scalable and sustainable collaboration between Singaporean and Indian primary school educators focusing on pedagogical and assessment methods.
Growing and Enabling an Arts for Good Community
29 participants from around the world gathered in Singapore for a four-day programme to explore how the arts can shape an inclusive society for persons with disabilities.
Minister Yaacob Ibrahim’s Visit to Water for Life Project in Siem Reap
Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information Dr Yaacob Ibrahim visited the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Water for Life project in the Prasat Bakong district in Siem Reap on 30 November 2017. His visit, to see...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.