Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE)
Applications for YSE 2017 is now CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest. For applicants who have sent in your applications, we will be in touch with you in Mid-Feb 2017 regarding the admittance results.
YSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Application Details and Timeline
3. Key notes:
- Before filling up the online application form, do look through the requirements and read our FAQs. Submission is only considered completed if you have provided all required information.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the information for all team members before submission. You can only submit the application form once.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB each in file size.
4. Key notes:
- Please label the email subject header as: SE Name_YSE 2017 Application
- Please label all attachments with the following naming convention: SE Name_itemsubmitted. (Example: SE Name_Summary and BMC, SE Name_Photo).
- In your correspondence with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Workshop Closing Reception at Raffles City Convention Centre
Welcome Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Dialogue at *SCAPE The Tree Top
Singapore Insights: “Without Culture, There is no Future for Cities”
The SIF organised the latest edition of Singapore Insights: ‘Without Culture, There is No Future for Cities’ on 1 March 2017 at the National Museum of Singapore. We brought together panellists from the Public, Private and People...
Meet some of our Citizen Ambassadors who make friends for a better world and inspire others to do the same. Without them, we would not be able to do what we do. We celebrate their work and how they connect for change.