Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE)
Applications for YSE 2017 will open from 1 October 2016. For interested applicants, SIGN UP onto our mailing list and you will receive a notification email once application opens. Do read through the application requirements to prepare for your submission.
YSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Application Details and Timeline
You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
Business plan overview (mandatory) - download template here
The template includes the following items:
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/ Individual Photo (mandatory)
- SE logo (if available)
Any supporting documents (optional)
Note: Online application opens on 1 Oct 2016
Please note that SIF may contact you to conduct phone interviews for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We therefore strongly advise that you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you where necessary.
- Before filling up the online application form, do look through the requirements and read our FAQs. Submission is only completed if you have provided all required information.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the information for all team members before submission. You can only submit the application form once.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB each in file size.
- In your correspondence with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Workshop Closing Reception at Raffles City Convention Centre
Welcome Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Dialogue, Treetop at Scape
SIF's 25th Anniversary - The Magic of Connections
Thank you to our partners, Citizen Ambassadors and Friends of Singapore for joining us in celebrating 25 years of making friends for a better world. Our work in the areas of volunteer cooperation, social entrepreneurship, cultural exchange and...
Through our series of SIF Connects! events overseas, we reconnect with Friends of Singapore through the sharing of Singapore insights on culture, innovation and social development, to promote understanding and collaborations between Singaporeans...