The YSE Overseas Workshops seek to inspire, equip and enable youth who are starting their social enterprises to scale up their businesses. If you looking to grow your social enterprise, we want to help you make it happen!
YSE 2017 Workshop | Mumbai
APPLY HERE for the YSE 2017 Workshop | Mumbai! Applications now extended to 11 October 2017.
Over the three-day workshop, participants will be equipped with entrepreneurial know-how, as well as skills in leadership, marketing, business acumen, measuring social impact and pitching, to further scale-up their social enterprises.
What do you get?
- Business clinics with mentors & training workshops
- Networking opportunities with Singapore and regional partners
- Access to an ecosystem of international changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates and successful entrepreneurs
- Participating teams will pitch to a panel of judges, where one winning team will receive a 6-month long customized mentorship (guided by successful entrepreneurs and business professionals) and a sponsored overseas study visit trip.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and social entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their social enterprise. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Have a social enterprise that is already in operation for less than two years
- Have a social enterprise based in India
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
Strengthening Meaningful Connections between the US and ASEAN
How should ASEAN’s strategy evolve to build capacity at the people-to-people level? What kind of initiatives can deepen integration and cultivate shared values among US and ASEAN communities? Thought leaders from the US and Singapore...
Singapore and Cambodia Collaborate to Bring Clean Water To Over 70,000 Cambodians
Four-year project in Siem Reap builds on success of previous Water for Life projects, augments Cambodian government’s goals and global efforts to provide universal access to safe drinking water.
Singapore Insights: Social Innovation and Enterprise
How is Singapore moving towards a more inclusive society? 28 Siyuan scholars and their teachers visiting from Fudan University, Shanghai participated in the Singapore Insights: Social Innovation and Enterprise programme to find out more.
ECE Mumbai Launch
On 19th July 2017, the Singapore International Foundation launched a three-year partnership with Mumbai-based Muktangan, a programme of The Paragon Charitable Trust, to increase the quality of early childhood education in Mumbai. The Early...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.