The YSE Overseas Workshops seek to inspire, equip and enable youth who are starting their social enterprises to scale up their businesses. If you are looking to grow your social enterprise, we want to help you make it happen!
YSE Workshop | Jakarta 2017 Programme
Over the 3-day workshop, participants will be equipped with entrepreneurial know-how, as well as skills in leadership, marketing, business acumen, measuring social impact and pitching, to further scale-up their social enterprises.
Applications for the YSE Workshop | Jakarta are now closed!
Application Details and Timeline
What do you get?
- Business clinics with mentors & training workshops
- Access to the 3rd Sankalp Southeast Asia Summit
- Networking opportunities with regional partners
- Access to an ecosystem of international changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates and successful entrepreneurs
- Participating teams will pitch to a panel of judges, where one winning team will receive a 6-month long customized mentorship (guided by successful entrepreneurs and business professionals) and a sponsored overseas study visit trip.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and social entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their social enterprise. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Have a social enterprise that is already in operation for less than two years
- Have a social enterprise based in Indonesia
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Have a committed team with up to 3 members attending the workshop. Individuals are welcome to apply as well
YSE Workshop | Mumbai
The inaugural YSE Workshop in Mumbai is currently scheduled to take place from 14 – 16 November 2017. We welcome all social enterprises based in India to apply. More information will be available closer to date.
Singapore-Malaysia Partnership Spurs Growth of Regional Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Ecosystem
The first ever Kuala Lumpur (KL) edition of the YSE Overseas Workshop series by the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) showed the active participation of 36 youths and 13 institutional partners from Malaysia over three days.
Singapore and India Working Together To Achieve Higher Standards of Early Childhood Education (ECE) in Mumbai
A three-year SIF-Muktangan partnership kickstarts a scalable and sustainable collaboration between Singaporean and Indian ECE educators.
Celebrating an Inclusive World through the Arts
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is honoured to have received the Patron of the Arts Award 2017 for the sixth consecutive year. We share this achievement with our partners, donors, Citizen Ambassadors and international friends who...
YSE Workshop, Kuala Lumpur 2017
From 18 to 20 July 2017, the SIF’s YSE Workshop | Kuala Lumpur 2017 saw 36 Malaysian youths representing 15 social enterprise teams go through an intensive programme itinerary where they were equipped with social entrepreneurial knowhow and...
Meet some of our Citizen Ambassadors who make friends for a better world and inspire others to do the same. Without them, we would not be able to do what we do. We celebrate their work and how they connect for change.