Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE)
Applications for YSE 2017 is now CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest. For applicants who have sent in your applications, we will be in touch with you in Mid-Feb 2017 regarding the admittance results.
YSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Application Details and Timeline
3. Key notes:
- Before filling up the online application form, do look through the requirements and read our FAQs. Submission is only considered completed if you have provided all required information.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the information for all team members before submission. You can only submit the application form once.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB each in file size.
4. Key notes:
- Please label the email subject header as: SE Name_YSE 2017 Application
- Please label all attachments with the following naming convention: SE Name_itemsubmitted. (Example: SE Name_Summary and BMC, SE Name_Photo).
- In your correspondence with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Workshop Closing Reception at Raffles City Convention Centre
Welcome Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Dialogue, Treetop at Scape
YSE Pitching for Change 2016
Young changemakers at the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Pitching for Change 2016 event share how collaborative networks are important for any social enterprise
Through our series of SIF Connects! events overseas, we reconnect with Friends of Singapore through the sharing of Singapore insights on culture, innovation and social development, to promote understanding and collaborations between Singaporeans...