Manager, Volunteer Cooperation
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Our volunteer programmes contribute to positive and sustainable development in Asia when Singaporeans work alongside their counterparts to share expertise and effect positive change, while fostering greater intercultural understanding.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Develop and implement impactful and sustainable volunteering for development projects that deliver on both strategic and social outcomes and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Manage the whole spectrum of project management functions including budgeting, resourcing, volunteer management and organising milestone events.
- Build multi-sectoral partnerships, engage stakeholders and grow programmes for positive impact and mindshare.
- Ensure programme deliverables are met, including programme reports.
- Lead initiatives and business design processes, when required.
- Degree holder with at least five years of experience in project, budget stakeholder and volunteer management.
Keen interest or experience in overseas community development work.
Experience in conducting online capacity building workshops.
Tech and media savvy.
Excellent communication, problem solving and administration skills.
Able to work cohesively in a team environment and across diverse cultures.
Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Willing to travel.
Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure.