Assistant Manager, Impact Networks
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through business, the arts, and other international exchange initiatives, we connect communities and build impact networks that contribute to positive social change. These include the Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) network, and the Arts for Good (A4G) and ASEAN Youth Fellows.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Develop and implement projects to foster people-to-people exchange in social entrepreneurship.
- Assist to source and develop partnerships with various stakeholders to grow an international network of young social entrepreneurs.
- Organise publicity and outreach efforts to drive, review and assess applications for the YSE Global.
- Support implementation of the YSE programme including management of online platforms and general enquiries, updates of publicity materials, coordination with key stakeholders and other administrative requirements.
- Track and report on key programme outputs and outcomes.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in project management.
Ability to coordinate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
Strong communications, analytical and organisational skills.
Able to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work in a team environment.
Relevant background in social entrepreneurship will be considered favourably.
Familiarity with MS Office and online communication tools.
Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure.