Visits & Insights
We run Visits & Insights programmes for policy leaders, decision-makers and opinion-multipliers to strengthen international understanding and inspire action for good. World communities are introduced to Singapore's policy innovations and way of life, to gain understanding of Singapore and increase opportunities for cross-cultural collaborations.
• Singapore Insights: Cultural Intersections for Social Impact (24 November 2017 | Singapore)
• Singapore Insights: Social Innovation and Enterprise (30 August 2017 | Singapore)
• Singapore Insights: Without Culture, There is No Future for Cities (1 March 2017 | Singapore)
• Singapore Insights: Social Innovation and Enterprise (24 August 2016 | Singapore)
• Singapore Insights: Technology For Social Change (26 November 2015 | Singapore)
Joining Hands for Safer Pregnancies, Healthier Babies
Three-year Singapore-Tamil Nadu partnership comes to a fruitful close after having trained 1,000 healthcare professionals and benefiting 100,000 pregnant mothers across the southern Indian state.
Going Together, Going Further
29 international participants reconvened for the Artists for a Better World Study Visit in Kuala Lumpur where they gained insights on how diverse stakeholders can further boost the impact of harnessing Arts for Good.
Singapore and Vietnam Work Together to Boost Haemodialysis Care in North Vietnam
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) partners with Hanoi Medical University (HMU) and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) for the first time to enhance standards in haemodialysis care for over 5,000 kidney patients in the region.
Minister Yaacob Ibrahim’s Visit to Water for Life Project in Siem Reap
Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information Dr Yaacob Ibrahim visited the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Water for Life project in the Prasat Bakong district in Siem Reap on 30 November 2017. His visit, to see...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.