The YSE Overseas Workshops seek to inspire, equip and enable youth who are starting their social enterprises to scale up their businesses. If you looking to grow your social enterprise, we want to help you make it happen!
YSE 2017 Workshop | Mumbai
APPLY HERE for the YSE 2017 Workshop | Mumbai! Applications now extended to 11 October 2017.
Over the three-day workshop, participants will be equipped with entrepreneurial know-how, as well as skills in leadership, marketing, business acumen, measuring social impact and pitching, to further scale-up their social enterprises.
What do you get?
- Business clinics with mentors & training workshops
- Networking opportunities with Singapore and regional partners
- Access to an ecosystem of international changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates and successful entrepreneurs
- Participating teams will pitch to a panel of judges, where one winning team will receive a 6-month long customized mentorship (guided by successful entrepreneurs and business professionals) and a sponsored overseas study visit trip.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and social entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their social enterprise. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Have a social enterprise that is already in operation for less than two years
- Have a social enterprise based in India
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
Celebrating Friendships for a Better World
SIF Connects! Singapore saw over 100 international participants rekindle longstanding ties with the Singaporean community while gaining new insights of the country’s culture and social innovation landscape.
Working Together To Raise the Level of Teaching Mathematics & Science in Mumbai
Three-year SIF-Parikrma partnership kickstarts a scalable and sustainable collaboration between Singaporean and Indian primary school educators focusing on pedagogical and assessment methods.
Growing and Enabling an Arts for Good Community
29 participants from around the world gathered in Singapore for a four-day programme to explore how the arts can shape an inclusive society for persons with disabilities.
Minister Yaacob Ibrahim’s Visit to Water for Life Project in Siem Reap
Singapore’s Minister for Communications and Information Dr Yaacob Ibrahim visited the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Water for Life project in the Prasat Bakong district in Siem Reap on 30 November 2017. His visit, to see...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.