The YSE Overseas Workshops seek to inspire, equip and enable youth who are starting their social enterprises to scale up their businesses. If you looking to grow your social enterprise, we want to help you make it happen!
YSE 2017 Workshop | Mumbai
APPLY HERE for the YSE 2017 Workshop | Mumbai! Applications now extended to 11 October 2017.
Over the three-day workshop, participants will be equipped with entrepreneurial know-how, as well as skills in leadership, marketing, business acumen, measuring social impact and pitching, to further scale-up their social enterprises.
What do you get?
- Business clinics with mentors & training workshops
- Networking opportunities with Singapore and regional partners
- Access to an ecosystem of international changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates and successful entrepreneurs
- Participating teams will pitch to a panel of judges, where one winning team will receive a 6-month long customized mentorship (guided by successful entrepreneurs and business professionals) and a sponsored overseas study visit trip.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and social entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their social enterprise. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Have a social enterprise that is already in operation for less than two years
- Have a social enterprise based in India
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
Growing and Enabling an Arts for Good Community
29 participants from around the world gathered in Singapore for a four-day programme to explore how the arts can shape an inclusive society for persons with disabilities.
Cross-Cultural Learnings for Greater Social Impact
Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) 2017 finalist teams share how international friendships forged during the programme exposed them to other social business cultures and in turn, helped them refine their business plans for success at Pitching for...
Words on Wheels (WoW) Launches in Yogyakarta to Promote Literacy and Foster Singapore-Indonesia Collaboration
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF), together with the Provincial Government Board of Library and Archives of the Special Region of Yogyakarta (BPAD DIY), will bring the signature reading programme to Yogyakarta doubling the number of...
Artists for a Better World: Singapore Study Visit
The Artists for a Better World (ABW) programme seeks to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, which harnesses the power of the arts and culture to create positive social change. This year’s inaugural edition brought together 29 participants...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.