FORUM Research Paper: Dr Margaret Sherradan
FORUM Research Paper - Emerging trends in China
"Rising Asia and Implications for the Development Agenda"
- Some governmental organisations are piloting IVS projects with Western-based organisations
- Increased contact and consider developing a regulatory framework
- Relatively low capacity for volunteer management from local host organisations
- Lack of information and coordination among IVS sending organisations
- Changes in regulations in specialised fields can also affect the types of volunteers sent to China
SIF-NYC Collaborate to Build Regional Network of Young Changemakers
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) and National Youth Council (NYC) ink a three-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), formalising their partnership and commitment to collaborate on the ASEAN Youth Fellowship.
Perspectives of an ASEAN Community from Around the Globe – SIF Launches Volume III of ‘Singapore: Insights from the Inside’
To commemorate Singapore’s chairmanship of ASEAN this year, the SIF has brought together perspectives from friends across the globe on what the ASEAN identity means to them and how Singapore has and can contribute towards a better ASEAN...
Collaborating Across Abilities and Cultures
About 350 participants from 12 countries attended the Arts & Disability International Conference 2018 to share developments in the area of arts and disability.
Enhancing Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Services Programme in Surabaya
Some 200 Indonesian healthcare workers in Surabaya, Indonesia have been equipped with enhanced knowledge and skills to assess, treat and manage child and adolescent patients with emotional and behavioural issues. This follows a two-year...
Friends for a Better World
Through the lens of National Geographic, find out how our Citizen Ambassadors help to build a Better World.