Arts for Good Fellowship
Arts for Good Fellowship 2019
In this edition, the Fellowship will focus on the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth. If you are passionate about developing young minds and you are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, apply today!
What’s happening now?
The deadline for applications has been extended to Sunday, 23 June 2019, 11.59pm (GMT+8). Submit your application here!
2019 Fellowship Timeline
During the duration of the programme, Fellows participate in webinars and two exchange programmes to two global cities.
The Arts for Good Fellowship 2019 timeline at a glance:
Be part of the Fellowship!
Be a Fellow
Join us if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all components of the programme
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
For more information, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Be a Partner
Join us to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem!
- Support the Fellowship as a network, content or logistics partner.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to partner with us.
Global Young Changemakers Bond Over a Shared Motivation to Make a Better World
10 years on, the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) programme has grown a network of over 1,000 changemakers from across the world, inspiring fresh ideas to meet global challenges.
Finding Refuge and Friendships through Music in Cisarua, Indonesia
As part of its ongoing efforts to champion Arts for Good, the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) presented the Music Project, a series of workshops for Afghan refugees facilitated by musicians from Singapore and Indonesia.
The Arts for Good Fellowship Wraps Up in Chennai with Fellows Striving to Empower Youth Through the Arts
The second edition of SIF’s Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship saw Fellows from 10 countries reconvene to share best practices, exchange insights and collaborate on several arts-based projects.
SIF Builds Capacity Amongst Indian Social Entrepreneurs
35 young social entrepreneurs from across India convened in Bangalore for a two-day workshop as part of the SIF’s 2019 series of Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Overseas Workshops in India, followed by China later this year. Over two days, these...
Journey with our favourite local personalities as they team up with our Singapore International Volunteers to do good overseas!