Arts for Good Projects
The Arts for Good Projects is a partnership programme which brings together Singaporean artists and different sectors of society to create arts-based initiatives for social impact and intercultural understanding.
We believe that arts and culture can aid sustainable development, particularly in fostering inclusive communities, enabling livelihood and promoting sustainable urban living.
If you have a project idea, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore working with us!
The Arts for Good Projects is one of the two programmes of the Arts for Good initiative which was launched in 2016. The initiative seeks to contribute to positive social change through collaborations between Singaporeans and their international counterparts, as well as galvanise greater community involvement in sustainable change. The other programme is the Arts for Good Fellowship.
The 11 projects we have supported are:
- Sync Singapore Programme (2019 | Singapore)
- Music Project at Hope Learning Centre (26 February – 1 March 2019 | Cisarua, Indonesia)
- Causeway EXchange - Arts & Healing (2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019)
- Arts & Disability International Conference (2016 | 2017 | 2018)
- The Kupang Project (2015-16 | 2017)
- Arts Therapy Humanitarian Mission (February to November 2016 | Erbil, Kurdistan)
- Art of Sustainability (March 2016 - September 2016 | Singapore / Shanghai, China)
- Empowering Communities Through Arts Education (7 - 14 May 2016 | Tamil Nadu, India)
- CHAIRITY: Art and Design Against Cancer (1 - 27 April 2016 | Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Play Me, I'm Yours (March - April 2016 | Singapore)
- Unseen: Shift Lab KL (December 2015 - April 2016 | Singapore / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
From 2000 – 2018, our Singapore Internationale programme supported artists and arts groups to showcase their work overseas to share insights into Singapore’s values and ways of life and foster greater understanding and engagement between Singapore and the global community.
Some of the works supported under Singapore Internationale are captured in our DiverseCity publications. Check them out below!Back
Celebrating an Inclusive World through the Arts
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is honoured to have received the Patron of the Arts Award 2017 for the sixth consecutive year. We share this achievement with our partners, donors, Citizen Ambassadors and international friends who...
Shaping Perspectives and Enabling Opportunities for an Inclusive Society
The National Arts Council (NAC), British Council Singapore (BC) and Singapore International Foundation (SIF) partner for the second time to co-organise the Arts & Disability Forum 2017, a two-day forum which aims to raise awareness of the...
India-Indonesia Journalist Visit Programme 2019
From 3-6 September 2019, the SIF hosted a Journalist Visit Programme (JVP) for our media friends from India and Indonesia. Since 2000, the programme has been providing an immersive learning experience for regional opinion shapers on how...
Meet our Citizen Ambassadors who volunteer selflessly to work alongside their overseas counterparts to uplift lives.