Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
We value diversity in our workforce. And diversity at our organisation means fostering a workplace where individual differences and abilities are recognised, appreciated, respected and treated in ways that fully develop and utilise each person's talents and strengths. We are therefore committed to offering career opportunities to all candidates regardless of age, gender, religion, marital status, disability and other socio-economic background.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Engage stakeholders, build partnerships and grow projects for positive impact on communities
- Develop and implement capacity building projects and services in developing communities
- Manage all aspects of project implementation, including budget, resourcing, volunteer management, programme audits, and project launches and closure
- Ensure project deliverables are met and prepare management reports
- Degree holder or above with at least five years of experience in project, stakeholders and budget management
- Keen interest or experience in overseas community development work
- Excellent communication, problem solving and administration skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and across diverse cultures
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to travel regularly
- Formulate and implement plans that strengthen engagement and cooperation between Singaporeans and world communities
- Collaborate with SIF programme leads and local/overseas partners to advance the organisation’s strategic goals
- Partner international friends to implement alumni engagement activities overseas
- Identify fundraising opportunities and engage with potential donors/companies
- Degree holder, preferably in international relations, business development, international marketing, public policy or political science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in international relations, strategy formulation, business development, alumni engagement and/or strategic communications
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and alumni management skills
- Strong communication skills - proficiency in a third language is advantageous
- Enjoys working across cultures - both locally and overseas.
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure
- Flexible and adaptive mindset
- Prior overseas assignments and/or experience is advantageous