Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder's relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
The Corporate Communications team comprises strategic communications specialists who effectively communicate and promote the work of SIF - and how our programmes bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change.
- Create, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that include public relations, public outreach and other marketing activities
- Plan and organise events including press briefings, exhibitions and press visit programmes
- Manage media and online influencers engagement initiatives to build SIF’s brand equity in the local and international market
- Manage a diverse portfolio of PR and marketing communications responsibilities in the online, print and broadcasting media platforms
- Any other duties assigned by the Head, Communications
- Degree holder with minimum eight years of relevant experience
- Strong communications specialist with good analytical skills
- Excellent writing and editoiral skills with strong ability to adopt different styles to engage different audiences
- International experience with strong network of media contacts
- Strong people management skills
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an added advantage
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder’s relations, human resource development, IT services and office management. The Human Resource team provides specialist support to build people capability and capacity to deliver on planned changes.
- Deliver on employee value proposition to differentiate SIF as an employer of choice in the non-profit sector, engage employees and align with business strategy
- Recruit the best-fit candidates to achieve SIF’s mission and goals
- Implement the SIF competency framework and talent management initiatives
- Manage employee communications and welfare for a motivated and engaged workforce
- Manage daily HR operations based on established organisational policies and procedures, and in compliance with the Employment Act
- Manage and coordinate office facilities, equipment and systems to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Degree holder with minimum five years of experience in human resource development and office management
- Conversant with local employment regulations such as the Employment Act
- Competent in HR development – including learning and development, employee engagement and talent management
- Strong in HR operations
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Professional and objective, with positive mindset and work attitude
- Meticulous and thorough, with attention to details
- Resourceful and able to think outside the box
- IT-literate and proficient in MS Office applications
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for strategic and corporate planning, partnership development and budget management. It also formulates market plans that strengthen engagement and cooperation between Singaporeans and world communities, identifies potential partners and explore new project opportunities.
We invite candidates who share our vision to make friends for a better world to apply for the position:
- Drive the annual corporate planning cycle aligned with organisation's mission and goals
- Monitor key performance indicators and management reporting
- Manage key stakeholders and all board-related matters
- Oversee industry intelligence for benchmarking of SIF and its programmes
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to synthesise large amounts of data and present critical information
- Proficient in MS Office application, especially Micorsoft Excel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge in non-profit governance issues would be an added advantage
- Singaporeans only