Keen to use your professional skills to connect Singaporeans with the international community? Eager to connect with the global community to enhance understanding between countries and build a better world?
Be part of a team that helps to raise healthcare and education standards in developing communities; enable and equip our youths to start social enterprises that sustainably address social challenges; leverage the arts for positive impact; and unearth stories of people doing good to inspire greater good.
Join our team here at the Singapore International Foundation, where we focus on bringing world communities together to do good.
We value diversity in our workforce. And diversity at our organisation means fostering a workplace where individual differences and abilities are recognised, appreciated, respected and treated in ways that fully develop and utilise each person's talents and strengths. We are therefore committed to offering career opportunities to all candidates regardless of age, gender, religion, marital status, disability and other socio-economic background.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder’s relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
The Corporate Communications team comprises strategic communications specialists who effectively communicate and promote the work of SIF – and how our programmes bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Develop and manage publications and integrated marketing collaterals on print, online and digital media platforms
- Plan and organise events including media briefings, exhibitions, and media visit programmes
- Build good relationships with media partners and influencers in the local and international market
- Manage media campaigns to build SIF’s brand equity in the local and international market
- Any other duties assigned by the Head, Communications
- Degree holder with minimum five years of relevant communications experience
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and digital production skills
- International experience with strong network of media contacts, and affinity to grow social impact
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an added advantage
- Open and willing to work in matrix team structure
- Formulate and implement plans that strengthen engagement and cooperation between Singaporeans and world communities
- Collaborate with SIF programme leads and local/overseas partners to advance the organisation’s strategic goals
- Partner international friends to implement alumni engagement activities overseas
- Identify fundraising opportunities and engage with potential donors/companies
- Degree holder, preferably in international relations, business development, international marketing, public policy or political science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in international relations, strategy formulation, business development, alumni engagement and/or strategic communications
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and alumni management skills
- Strong communication skills - proficiency in a third language is advantageous
- Enjoys working across cultures - both locally and overseas.
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure
- Flexible and adaptive mindset
- Prior overseas assignments and/or experience is advantageous