YSE 2022 4-Month Mentorship, Business Clinic & Application Reviewers
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global spans six months, comprising the following components: online workshop, four-month remote mentorship, monthly capacity building sessions and YSE Pitching for Change where up to 6 teams can receive grant funding of up to S$20,000 to develop their social enterprise.
Mentors can lend support to the YSE Global programme at any of these three key junctures:
Application Reviewers (May)
- 4 to 6 hours in May 2022 to score about 20 YSE 2022 applications, remotely, through an online portal
Business Clinic Mentors (May-June)
- At least 4 hours of online mentorship in May to June 2022
- Mentor YSE teams on business fundamentals, as part of the YSE Global 2022 Workshop
4-Month Business & Industry Mentors (Jul-Oct)
- 2 to 4 hours a month over four months of online mentorship via video conferencing
- • Mentor teams on practical aspects of running an enterprise and prepare them for YSE Pitching for Change
To find out more about the mentor profiles, criteria, commitment and key dates, please read our Mentor FAQ.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have further questions!