Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE)
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH THE YOUNG SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS (YSE) PROGRAMME!
Submit your application to the YSE 2020 Programme HERE!
Application closes on 15 December 2019.
The YSE Programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2020 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE Programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
YSE 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
We are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
APPLICATION DETAILS AND TIMELINE
Please submit your team’s details through the online application form HERE. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the template
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)
Please note that SIF may contact you to conduct for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you where necessary.
- Before filling up the online application form, please read through the requirements and FAQs.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the personal details for all team members before submission.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
- Submission is only completed if you have provided all required information. You can only submit the application form once.
- In your emails with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Workshop Closing Reception at Raffles City Convention Centre
Welcome Remarks by Ambassador Ong Keng Yong, SIF Chairman, at the Young Social Entrepreneurs 2016 Dialogue at *SCAPE The Tree Top
India-Indonesia Journalist Visit Programme 2019
From 3-6 September 2019, the SIF hosted a Journalist Visit Programme (JVP) for our media friends from India and Indonesia. Since 2000, the programme has been providing an immersive learning experience for regional opinion shapers on how...
Meet our Citizen Ambassadors who volunteer selflessly to work alongside their overseas counterparts to uplift lives.